Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ipod min TARGETTED

Me and stine went to visit ps at her work place and then to Ikea for Stine's inspiration for her room. (everytime after ikea's trip, i feel like tearing down my room for renovation, cuz all my furniture are built on walls....... Did not have time last time when we plan my shared room with my sis, and stupid renovators made the mess worst....) We then went to Sim Lim in search for her Ipod mini pricing. When we are alighting, I went down first and Stine was blocked by an Ah peh. When she got down from upper deck, that door closed on her, and the bus drove off. I can't help laughing, and she said she almost throw temper on everyone on the bus.

We then walk to bugis, nothing to do and decided to catch a movie (its quite rare for stine to watch one on sunday, that fucking tic cost $9.50. Can anyone tell me which cinema is cheaper on weekends!!!)

Critique:
Ok show, not much story, but the way it is being shot is farnie. The wife is always much more superior then the husband, Brad looks useless there. Basically it just start off with a bait mission and cause the couple to haunt each other and then start the endless killing of assasinates. More then half of it is fighting scene.

I love to have the whole hse being destroyed when my hubby and i start some usual quarrel, its fun.... 情趣,发泄, i dont know how to describe, 爽!

Rating: 5,6 / 10

得飘 得飘 得咿得飘 我绕过山腰 雨声敲敲

2 comments:

  1. u did not mention wad movie it was then critique liao haha. luckily u mentioned brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:07 pm

    y do u have to suan me.. i dont want to spoil ppl fun ma.. haha...

    ReplyDelete