Friday, June 10, 2005

Happening Happens

Everytime i hear your voice Everytime i feel your kiss 此刻在天堂般 You must be that Angel

Stine keep saying i didn update, there was actuali an update but it was erased off when i itchy handedly pressed the allow popup thingy, and that post was finished.

I was complaining that transport fares and movie tickets had increased. And the attitude of those people or environment dosen't seems to improve. Some SBS bus have that vomitting smell, the air con is working like an oven, and the attitude of the bus drivers surely DID NOT IMPROVED AT ALL!!! Guess what i met today, i was taking bus 162 and is about to reach the interchange soon, after the stop opposite of KFC that bus driver purposly stops at bus stops. A journey supposed to be 10 min was dragged to 15, yeah 5 min not big deal, but if you are rushing for toilet?

He fukingly stopped at bus stops with NOBODY, when there are NO other vehicles passing he DID NOT turn out from the bay, he waited for the traffic lights further up to turn red!!!! I alone in the bus have to stand that, fuking bastard.

I went to Jurong East Swimming pool testerday with my sis n cousins, got a bit of sunburn and a bit of fun, whats even better that i got stung by a bee for no reason. I was carrying that big fat ass float walking to the children pool, suddenli i felt hot and pain on my hand. I threw everything on my hands off and saw that idiot black insect flying off. That life guard was shocked to hear that i got stung, after picking out some sting look alike thing he suggest he put salt on that wound to disinfect, its "rubbing salt to the wound". I said no thanks and carry on with the activities. Well, I'm now alive and kicking.

I learnt some dramatic news happened in my family, and i don't wish to say, will tell you face to face if you ask.

I had seen Edison every where!! I'm so happy!! Movies coming up and have to start saving, INITIAL D is one that i HAVE TO WATCH, then is Mr and Mrs Smith, and HG Well's War of the world. Lime Mag said some farnie thing abt alien shows like all Aliens are always in any shows UGLY, they are always Green in colour, the humans always won the battles even when they have higher technology than us, actauli all are quite true. And one more thing i remembered is that all aliens have sticky slimy internal.

Ryousuke Takahashi, Mazda RX-7 FD (FC35) This is Edison's role in Initial D and his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment