Friday, November 12, 2004

Trip and Fall and Hospital and Laughter

8.32 am: I'm still asleep, blur blur.. and i heard my sms tone. Force myself to look at my hp the msg goes, "Shit! i fall from the stairs at MRT station.. veri pain cannot walk!" frm stine.. i was thinking OMG.. she sure feel embarrass.. and i reply "u ok??? sprain or what??" and no reply..

9.35 am: woke up and still planning about tonight meeting with my sister gang... they celebrating my bday earlier then me, partly cuz ps not free tml.. feel happy and excited.. going mao's hse to have steamboat.. and movies.. KWEL~

11.oo am: Yet another sms, "Hey, stine admited to hospital... how!!??", thats frm mao... i went "..............................................." reply "so serious arh!!! i tot oni minor sprain.. which hospital?? later go see her!"

Then we have a phone call and tok about it.. she admited to TTSH, haven send to the ward yet still at the A&E. and mao contact her sis and ask more about it. i then meet mao and visit her at ard 2.. she looks care free and like having a holiday.. haha.. still asking her sis to bring her cosmetics and all.. she doesn look pain or what.. but her foot is swollen haha..

then we chat and wait for ps to come.. me and mao also went for lunch.. we stayed till ard 5 till ps is here.. stine's sis and her fren zhanping is also there.. but stine doesn look like a patient to me.. haha.. maybe cuz we are there and she embrass to show her pain or what.. and its my first time visit a fren in hospital.. new experience leh.. hee...

then the nurse helped her bandage her pig leg, a male nurse came and ask her if they can cut the jeans and let her change.. and her reply is a definate "NO WAY".. and then she got change into the hospital pants and wait for the bandage.. and we had a good laugh at her expression.. shes brave man.. i reali pei fu her.. if its me i sure scream till siao.. Stine u are the best man.. and mao's keep imitating stine's words "Don't twist!" haha, that male nurse it trying to be friendly i think.. moving her legs ard..

we left at ard 6 and tour ard novena square, we tot of having dinner there cuz ps says shes super hungry.. but after a few thoughts we decided to go ahead with our steamboat thingy.. and off we went with the stuff and back to maos hse.. i reali enjoy it haha.. and they bought me an orea cookies cake.. but stine cannot be with us.. haiz.. stine.. recover faster k? we will try to hold another celebration.. for u la not me.. haha.. then we had some alcohol fruit drink.. ITS SO BITTER and the smell is YUCKS.. it made me quite hyper.. after that and i think i cant reali concentrate much haha..

well thats what my sister gang celebrate for my ninteenth birthday.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. STINE SPEEDY RECOVERY

No comments:

Post a Comment