Saturday, November 13, 2004

Happy Birthday to ME

Yeah Yeah its my bday today!! Yeah yeah yeah.. i'm 19!! wahahah.. yeah today went to meet my poly frens.. to discuss project thingy.. haiz.. headache sia.. but they bought a cake for me.. chocolate cheese cake.. is it?? haha thats what they say.. nice.. but some part is bitter..

Its a short meeting oni and we oni group ourselves up.. then me and charm went sengkang.. i went to gio to buy a pants.. actualli wanted a top but no more stock there liao.. haiz.. they say at town area or the nearest frm sengkang is at TM.. -_- .. but i think the OG also got 20% off.. i might want to go there take a look.. hee..

And thanks to my beloved sister.. she paid $10 for my gio shorts.. I love u !!!

Stine got to have her op on her ankle today.. she say she haven eaten for the whole day!!! omg.. the docs there are so bad... i feel so bad for her.. stine.. i reali feel veri sad leh.. haiz.. sori today cannot accompany u.. she yesterday said was having op in morning.. but till 6 she still haven have to op.. wonder hows she now... stine Jia You Wor

No comments:

Post a Comment