Friday, November 19, 2004

[. . . .]

haiz.... haiz... haiz... haiz... bored bored bored... what else can i say?? its suppose to be my holidays.. but i still have to do my minor projects.. shit lahz.. damn angry...

sumore nobody accompany me go out.. haiz.. pai ka stine have to walk on clutches.. dont think she would want to go out.. macho woman ps is damn bz with all her jobs and study.. shes still saying she veri sianz.. shit u lor... then jasmine went oversea for some exchange programme... others NS men are locked away in their bunk and camps serving the country.. then the scholars are bz with exams and what.. sooooo........................................................

then today i went to compass point library and shop ard.. bought 2 cds and some rubbish.. and guess what.. on the bus way home that damn bus jerk so hard that my nalgene bottle that was on my lap rolls out and all the way to the exit door.. SHIT.. it got very bad scratches.. my precious bottle.. damn idiot all the shit.. who designed that interchange to have such curvey exit..

im desperate for my HK movie.. my date with a vampire.. and that idiot GOH MAO LIANG didn want to tell me... gona castrate him next time i see him.. watch out.. never provoke a scorpion lady.. u will die without a whole body..

No comments:

Post a Comment