Monday, November 08, 2004

New Start... sense a bit loss...

Today is the first day of the start of my minor project and went to school for a breifing.. 10 am to ard 11, and just get to know what competition they want us to join.. thats sian.. that lecturer.. dont even bother to tok abt him..

After the breifing, me stayed in school for a while together with my FYP frens and chatter awhile, though we have been meeting some times during the 3 mths of our IAP. I went off earlier to meet my fren stine at Tanjong Pagar to accompany her for lunch. Hmm.. feels abit strange going to the CBD after my IAP.. feels strange.. the mood is just like what i have during my IAP at City Hall.. but this place looks abit dark.. haha every where is dark.. even at the place we have our lunch. The lunch area doesn have many seats like those they have in CH, with tables and chairs for ppl to fight and kill each other.. they got oni one row outside of the counter where i think oni 20 ppl can sit there. Strange.. haha. after we ate our lunch, stine bought dome fruits, but no place to sit.. so we smuggle into BK.. being outsider.. i bo bian went to buy a sundae pie to help her have a pleasant stay.. haha.. actualli i want to eat also lah.. then we went window shopping awhile. Then we got this busy friend of ours sms us say she jealous that i went to accompany stine for lunch and not with her after she work for so long.. i want to say sumthing, erhem.. "PS.. u dont siao lor.. when ur work got lunch time one.. i tot u eat ur ice cream enuff liao.. then got ur boss and colleage treat u so well.. still need me acompany u meh? sumore u work so far.. dont expect me to go to the other end of singapore to meet u leh.. stine is in CBD lor... and hor today is the first day im free and i go school shun bian go meet her mah.. u arh...."

anyway.. after that me and stine tot of switching our CD, cuz i want her Mayday new album and she want new songs.. the ok lor we change.. but... i forgot to tell her i burn in mp3 format.. and her discman cannot play... oops SORRY leh Stine.. reali not on purpose one.. me also feel so guilty on my way home.. u muz be veri bored on ur way home.. reali sorry... sorry... DUI BU QI MA... yuan liang wo...

Ok enuff of being a hypocrite.. haha.. then on my way back i see another friend of mine.. chanping.. he didn saw me.. and i didn go up to him.. cuz me in the queue waiting for bus. So after we board on the bus i send him a sms, but oni i got off the bus he call back to me.. say he going other friend's hse.. Yanhao.. and ask me want to go or not (he is just staying a road beside me.. but totally different environmet) .. they want to play game.. pls leh.. u all play game i do what.. me sure throw face until what one lor.. so didn go lor..

now didn have to go back to office seems veri strange... like there is no goal in the morning anymore... hmmm.. but it was veri boring there.. wateva.. wats over is over.. no point thinking abt it..

s my day.. the rest of the day is oni at home business.. nothing much.. and also.. some ppl frienster's testimonials got erase.. sad.. but mine not affected.. so nothing.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment