Friday, May 28, 2010

Its Meal Time Again?

I'm a potential Anorexic.

With this bad weather going on and off, all food appear disgusting.

After a week of good rain and health, things are turning ugly AGAIN!

"Someone has got strawberry planted~"
Berries I wish, its damn heat rash!

Very into Oldies, jazzy, creepy songs in English these days. Very soothing for the maths brain. But not those psychotic ones! The Mandopops are making me all tense, don't know why, even the ol' time favourites. I'm turning English maybe?

That damn IE is screwed. Giving me craps and shutting down just when I finally open all the tabs I want. Waiting for the reformat he said he is going to do, lets time. He said he is pek chek with all the probs I'm telling him, saying must be the un-pro format I did myself last time. yeeeaahh------ There are just some things my Mozilla can't do for me, not having the spirit to dissect it now.

Watched The Vampire's Assistant last night and MAN! Its the show! Go shit away you Twilight zombies. You are just as desperate as a divorcee, looking for just any fantasy.

Chris Massoglia and Josh Hutcherson are so much cuter! Yeah cute, too young.... :( Vampires in red! Loves! Or maybe I'm just in the mood?

At least I don't get heavy breathing every scene, every shot with the leads, almost crash that MacBook together with it. The only good I remember after 20 mins is, his dad? The doctor? Is so much handsome then him, but I can't remember his looks after a day?


Whatcha got for me!
Okkk time to get my blog skin changed for all these idiotic HD clips -_-...

No comments:

Post a Comment