Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cause of Death: Eratic Weather

When it is too hot, drink cold eat cold.

When the next day it became too cold, eat oily drink fats.

So after a few cycles resulted with a blocked digestive system.

I almost die last night, it feels so awful. I imagine I will wake up all sick and rubbish, even had all the plans to take MC.

But I woke up alive and kicking, healthy like a yoga trainee.

Just that it came back when I'm out the door....

Want to get sick so I don't have to 应酬 this weekend! And will recover in time to sing!

Boooooooooo can I get even more negative with diarrhea and vomits? So I can easily claim that MC?

3 comments:

  1. wa lau hang out with us is called 应酬 ?!?!

    - stineeyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:32 pm

    yes it is, i said a lot of times.

    ReplyDelete