Monday, May 03, 2010

Because we are drivers too

You top up your fuel, your wife goes for the grocery, your son grab the candies and your daughter to the toilet. We have your needs taken care of. How do we know?

Because we are drivers too.

That is so wonderful. So when can we get the public transport services to go

Because we are commuters too?

We have world class services, using your own gauge I presume?

It is the 3rd of May, a holiday for SOME, and so they reduce the number of bus service.

They reduce the number when it is school holidays.

You are removing long journey bus routes, so when there is a major blackout on the island, people have to transfer like 10 buses.

Oh I forgot, commuters were trapped in NEL for nearly an hour when there was technical fault last week. No shuttle service provided. And advice people to take buses that are already squeezy during normal days.

Pissed.

That clinic below sucks! I went down to look for cure for my eyes, and all I got is NORMAL SALINE.

"So how can I help?" all smiley and confident.

She changed the moment I said, "My eyes, my contact lens does not stay in the middle."

She just lost all the confidence and starts to stammer. WTF and when I describe more, she is still strong on the idea that it is just foreign particles in my eyes. I told her, the feeling is still on for a few days even when I'm not wearing, "maybe it just didn't get out." "For days?" "Yes, try to use eye drops to wash it out, and try other brand of lenses or even switch to daily." "It had been like that for a month." "Just try lor."

I already felt like walking out when I saw her expression change, I even felt like telling her I will just pay the consultant fee when I was told that she will prescribe NORMAL eye drops for me. But since I'm having company benefits I just take the solution.

SO NOW WHAT!!!!! WHAT CAN I DO? Where can I get a true/stable GENERAL PRACTICE clinic?!

I'm already so sad that I can't wear lenses anymore, then I meet this....... lousy doctor, I'm more depress.

My sis suggests that I go around all the clinic under my company's subsidiary. Will polyclinics be better? Higher chance of a better doctor? PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment