Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Raining yet its stuffy

Chocolate is such a unique favour, once you crave for it, it keeps going even after you ate the fullest cream, thickest milk or buried a pack of sweets. I am already able to resist chomping too much trash, but chocolate is one that I can never quit.

I think I can be a psychic. There was this problem which grueled me for like hours and still not solved. I forgot about it for days, but hours before I'm going to face it again, I dreamt of the solution and amazingly that is the exact thing that solved my problem!

Why didn't I get this when we are still in school?

Recently when I looked out of the window, I am always hoping that it rains. I got it today, but it is already 5.

I found myself in totally drenched shoes and fully packed bus with smelly shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment