Sunday, April 25, 2010

Democracy!

If you keep bitching like that, I'm going to overthrow your ruling! And even demolish your au-tah palace/fortress! After the moonlight is complete.

I can't stand Mediacorp ANYMORE! Not because of that Star Award, but they actually shrink the screen in length! Damn liars!

The proportion of my screen is fine when I watch TW and HK dramas, variety shows, DVDs. But when it comes to their screening, the faces are all so long and thin! SUCKS! It is even more obvious when the running texts and logos are in the normal sizing while the show is obviously thinned. Yes commercials are normal too! Are they treating viewers like idiot?!

I was going to give the new series a try since everyone was having praises, but after 5 mins of that skinnied stars, I gave up, I can't recognise all of them at first look, even Jesseca Liu looked like a horse! I won't care about who is Jeanette, she needs to get froze and upgrade like many other seniors. Example Ivy Lee.

I wanted to watch Star Awards, but I think my computer is more entertaining and in Higher Definition then that shit. Godfrey Gao already tall enough, they made him looked like banana.

These annoying weather, I'm going to buy rubber boots. Sank 2 of my heels! One of them is barely surviving, and I still can't find any replacement!!!!!! All you tasteless importers.

Wearing slippers don't rain, earlier don't rain, night don't rain and weekends don't rain. Only rain when people wear nice nice and needs to be outdoors rushing. Can't be more trouble making.

I don't have any positive thing to announce because I don't have a life, and my eyes are still having problems with those lenses! Things aren't going smooth this time round. >:( Furious.

ps: I'm kidding about the rubber boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment