Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fumes

High possibility my MSN is viral. I know I have not been signing in these days, but when I sometimes secretly signed in, I have dozens of requests, by all sorts of email add.

Then some friends keep spamming me with advertisements like "Hey I ate xxx and lost weight, go have a try and free yourself from this cruel world."

Alright I made up that last few words.

Also my anti virus will then pop out new virus names. Like last month I said it was Trojan, then was another name and after yesterday's attempt, it is now some wormy stuff. GECK!

Reformatting is disgusting! Need to move files here and there and after the new installation, I can't find files, have to redo shortcuts, settings and install programmes and all terrible things! Yet there is no guarantee that those problems will be solved. Mealworms.

Ok, I know I'm stubborn to keep looking for starry Converse, although Addidas is another choice but duck, my privileges are only for sports, no fashion line available! And they have only the black stripes which my brother is owning one.

And how "fortunate" can I be, there was a sale going on in Suntec, I saw a pair of Addidas which I'm all ready to splurge on willingly, as usual its the last pair and I barely can fit in without socks. Did not buy it, 1 more cup of oil added.

I was at Famous Brands too, saw Converse saw Addidas. Bought nothing. FMFeet.

Saw it on TV last week that they have gorgeous Converse in Taiwan going on sale due to multiple holidays. I'm going to get killed soon from dui-ing.

And why is nobody updating your blogs?! Hate you people, made me click on links which is the same as always.

While composing this short entry, my virus shield popped like 10 times already. STOP IT AND JUST REMOVE THAT SHIT! Even if it will malfunction my Windows go ahead so that will force me to reformat!

UGGGGHHHH I can't stand idiots.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 pm

    LOL

    too lazy to blog. u no need click my link la, next time i update i personally sms u hahaa

    - stine.

    and pls dun mention mealworms, makes me got er de feel.

    ReplyDelete