Wednesday, December 02, 2009

To My Lovely Queen

Dear Queen,

This letter is to notify you that your work load is going to increase for the next month. I will be grueling you with software, software and software, Videos and images editing and most probably 24/7 if I have the time. So please no strike, no eloping with viruses, no tantrum.

I promise to minimise my cosplay frequency as either Captain Crook or Jack Sparrow and crew, to only "gong xin ji" and "Momo Love", pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee.

Your Highness have to "Keep Going and make it work!", so as I'm.

Thank you for your benevolence in agreeing.

Your Humble Servant,
Skytinkle/Pei Yun

PS: I have already collected the $50 deposit and SPENT IT, you can't say no!

At times like this I really want a Wacom to pamper my right index finger....... any donors?
(Ouch! It just get cramp when I press "Enter")

No comments:

Post a Comment