Thursday, December 03, 2009

Note to Self

"You have been wanting a drawing tablet for the longest time, its time you get it!"

Letter to Queen 2:

Dear My Majesty,

Thank you for your cooperation for the past 3 - 4 days.





I have to say, this is only the beginning, I have not start the real video editing yet!

And I'm sensing your reluctance to work. Please~, I'm done with "Gong xin ji" so cosplaying is 50% gone!

Keep going my lovely.

Pathetic Servant,
Signed.

"get a tablet, get a tablet, get a tablet, get a tablet!" Not only you can draw freely, it is easier to play Restrant City, Farmville and other games. :P

ps: wont be updating much, unless wants to hao lian.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:31 pm

    Haha the groom really looks like zongde korkor! :D

    - jas.

    ReplyDelete