Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm an Addict

I hate my friends

You made me addicted to FB Restaurant City! @#$@# Now I have to check back every few hours to feed you and make sure you clean my restaurant properly, all you lazy bums. But the connection is mostly suck up, I hate unconnectable pages! ARGGHH. Tamagotchi wave again.

Hatezzzzz!

I think I'm a Michael addict tooooooo. Oh man, have been searching for his MVs and finished "Living with Michael" and Take 2 of it. I'm terribly sad now that he is gone, his songs are running through my head!

"Billie Jean is not my lover... The kid is not my son..."
"Beat it! Just beat it!"
"We are the world, we are the children"

And I heart Heal the World, it is such a touching song. He is such a caring person. Child molestation or not, only the victim/accuser and the criminal/innocent themselves know the best. But I don't think he did.

Saw the new vid that Michael got his hair burnt? I think it is funny when his hair caught fire and he still so into himself and his brothers still dancing infront. He must have thought someone trying to kidnap him when the people rushed up to cover his flared up hair.


Love this commercial, better then those by Jolin, F4, Jay, Edison.


He is the second person I learn their deeds only after their death, the first being Princess Diana. Looks like I'm missing a lot.

Damn Restaurant City!!!! Connect for godness sake!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:52 pm

    u no need keep feeding them de.
    can close restaurant (by blocking the door) and set ur staff at rest

    - renji's darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 pm

    because i want to earn more ma... dont waste time slping. ha

    ReplyDelete