Friday, July 03, 2009

Busy Week

For my stomach and my butt..... Constipation comes right after diarrhea. They made a great job torturing their person.

Yeah, look to your right and click on Mao's pic to vote! Though he now has a crazy load of votes ahead the 11 others, still have to continue support! The voting ends 23 July go up now!!

Regularly regrets loosing my hair now when they are bending every where, sometimes shaped my head into square. And they make meal time disastrous. Tried to curl them the Japanese style but more usually turns out like random auntie in the market, the magazine tips are not 100% imitable.

No successful short hair pics yet. And my family had no reaction of me cutting my hair!!! I feel neglected, also my mum laughed when she saw me tying ponytail, "Like the duck's butt."

Charm welcome me to the short hair world; 梅梅 says I look younger, but still prefer the long hair PY; and Stine realised it only after taking a few photos
What did you did to your hair, its unlike the usual........ YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!

I was HURT when she say she didn't notice it probably she was too hungry, I'm placed behind a cheap box of KFC meal... NVM you are forgiven, for being Goh Mao Mao's agent.

Would prefer diarrhea to constipation, because at least the toxic gets flushed out, but the butt burns like hell when too serious.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 pm

    可怜的butt

    and i quit from being his agent

    ReplyDelete