Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I have a Target to meet!

With the coming hot season, seems like my nose is on the correct function now, with a little glitch still. But I'm fine with it now course seems like everyone is having the same problem with me, haha! Join in my trend.

My sis was at TW some weeks ago for her wedding photo shoot, yeah all the way to TW and I shall say local makeup skills is incomparable, really, most of them doesn't look like my sis, but was gorgeous. 有你这样的姐姐真骄傲,但还是输我一点啦。。。

So anyway, YES my sis is holding her wedding soon!! OMG, there will be photo shoot!! Family photos! How about the pretty dress I'm going to wear?! My flabby arm, thick thigh and ugly calf, 歐賣尬 my face will look swollen in the photos, especially beside my sis's.

I'm planning too much maybe, but hello its not everyday that I can have a chance to doll myself up you know, not that I want to outshine the bride la, but, its going to be fun!

So! I need to tone my body!! Not really for the weight, but for the look. And you know the last time I seriously exercising and sweat buckets was.......

last Dec,

That badminton game and no more! Then the CNY goodies! Though I was on and off sick but I still again a handful of fats for slacking too much. Tsk tsk, how could I.

I'm going to do everything I can to remove those fiends! Like utilising the


dumb bells my sis and bro neglected,


the hula hoop in the storeroom,


the gym bike in the living room.

And maybe to jog, I always hate jogging..... I can't swim now, because that Cursed Loser stole my bike, and I have to care for my face too. Damn, my bike!

Diet? No I can never go on a diet, I can cut down / avoid sinned food, I can't throw them away completely. If the crave gets over me, everything is over, I need satisfaction and I hate the feel of empty stomach.

So people who is game!? Lets compete!
I'm making this announcement so I can't back out.


东都那么说了,我还能不服吗?


Deadline : before 16 Jan 2010

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:39 pm

    i want see the photoooxz! :D
    when's her wedding? -bounce-

    - jas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i eat one week yong tau fu plus go swim and jog le

    ReplyDelete