Sunday, April 19, 2009

最近哈什麽?

Sorry for typing Traditional Chinese sometimes because my sis is constantly using it recently.

I meet up with 梅梅 this afternoon, she just came back from Taiwan with Charm on Wed. 为什么我身边的人都去台湾?But, Taiwan means good gifts! ♥


They bought a mini pillow with 大东 all over....

I know I'm 大东 maddie but, I will never buy these stuff. And 2 shawls and a eyebrow colour gel. (ribbons and beads for deco purpose)


Canmake Eyebrow colour in 01, cannot find in Singapore

The best cure for thick black brows like me, Japs and Taiwanese are making they brows lighter and lighter now. Dark brows.... OUT!

Oh, happen to stumble on this new way of makeup, some of you might have known it through magazines or TV shows, good for summer weather.

1. You apply your base (sunblock / makeup base / BB cream in my case)
2. Then powder, loose powder preferably but I use compact, just powder not powder foundation.
3. Then a light cream / liquid foundation. Mine is M.A.C's Studio Fix which is not light at all, so I just cut down the amount.
4. Then set with powder again. I use blusher and highlights only.

I tell you, the outcome is gorgeous! 有图有证,不作假。

Both taken outdoor in bright light. The top one using the new technique.

Take a mirror to the window in bright light and look at yourself, you will see that your face is so horrifying, no matter how much foundation apply, you will only sink into depression. The new technique looks clear and filled up all my portholes! It stayed on for hours, only the blusher disappear. I tried it twice and it never fail. (if you don't like my face just go away...) And it is actually faster then filling your face smoothly with foundation.


OOPPPSSS!!!!

I blurred the torso because IT IS ONLY FOR ME! The 2 zha bos went crazy in TW and bought this too, damn I'm drooling. Haha, thanks sweeties.

PS: Deciding whether to upgrade the blogspot template or not. I can't use most of the new functions with this old codes. But upgrading means I have to go through the chunks of html AGAIN! -_-..

3 comments:

  1. so... its sunblock >> bb cream >> powder >> foundation >> powder??

    i thinkin of buying mineral powder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:19 am

    no no no.. is either sunblock or bb cream 1 only
    -py-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 am

    mineral powder i think Bugis BHG got the Everyday Minerals, but they say is super ex then buying online.

    ReplyDelete