Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Give some Respect!

Stop appearing at my door step! I had enough of all of you and your pathetic black book!

As if the saga on the papers is not enough for you.

Do you know that your religion is the widest spread in the world?! So stop pushing already, give some respect to yourself and the others! Respect the fully stuffed red joss stands at either side of my door at least.

Do you realise that you will have nothing more to do if 100% of the world population is following what you follow? This won't happen anyway because you will have Tom Cruise and family defending. Its just like what are you going to eat when the you turn the whole world into vampires.

I will slam the door if I could but my door can't be slammed. Still have the cheeks to ask when will I be free when I coldly shut the door. WHY ARE YOU SO FREE 24/7?

Help the poor and needy if you have so much time to spare, the African kids are dying and the Swine Flu is flying! Donate your time to save them! Make yourself useful and stop pesting my door!

No comments:

Post a Comment