Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sickly New Year

Tomorrow is officially the end of Chinese New Year celebration, since the start of the year, I haven't been feeling well.

Nose block and sore throat and whatever.

I have been through mute, super terrible sore throat, cough and almost mute again this morning... What else is coming? I was recovering since Friday, but yesterday I attended my cousin's birthday and had tables of buffet with spicy, fried food and cold drinks, I start coughing none stop. As if I ate a lot of junks during the festivals, but the fact is, other then steamboats, I have nothing I overly ate AND THE CELEBRATION IS ALMOST OVER I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TREATS I HAVE YET TO TASTE! And I haven't been going out other then visiting.

But well, there is still Chingay every year. The floats came past the main road this year. Some benefit of AMK GRC, PM as our leader.


Traffic police on bike




Because they did not stop, not even when the lights are red, so the pics are like that. I don't really want to blog about this, but I have been ranting too much, need some photos to brighten up.

Also to intro a new member in bed


Found him while shopping in Chinatown. Bought 3 of them 2 golds and 1 red, wasn't on my plan to buy him at first because the 2 gold ones are for decos. But I found him looking cuter then the other 2 so I threw him in bed. Haha, not that I changed to love soft toys for good, but I like cute bull in red.

Still no soft toys for gifts.
鸿运当头!

No comments:

Post a Comment