Friday, February 27, 2009

All I need is a few more Weeks... I hope

Lets start with say...


This picture. Mmm yes its 大东 in his new drama, but I some how doesn't like how his hair is styled, the first time I saw this style in the MV, I go "OMG 很娘!" Where did my rocker went? And they how can they transform him into a nerd?!

I guess its his fringe.. And you know what, there is a saying that, one will grow to look like the one they love or live together, like 夫妻脸. Hmmm, I just trimmed my fringe.. myself, because I'm tired of it, it has no style nor attitude in it. And, blame that blunt scissors, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be..... I swear I didn't do it on purpose, short fringe isn't my taste.


horror!

It looked similar to his! Pardon that scary look with no makeup. There is no way I can make the ends thinner, they seems to be joint / glue / stick together, I want them to fluff out! I can't make it any shorter, it will bounce up. Yes, blame that scissors.

Drats, I guess I will have to stick to this for the next few weeks till they grew longer. Till then, anyone have tips to save these weeks?

On to another topic, you know that Star Awards thingy? There is no Star Awards '08 and they jumped to '09 to.... enable The Little Nyonya to be nominated. Because Star Awards was held during the year ends previously and Nyonya was aired too late, AND SO they pushed that award till now fearing the audiences will forget the show.

This shows how little confident they have in that drama I guess. I bet you still have the full
双天至尊 running in your head, an example of a good product.

And scrolling through the list of nominees, ..... ...... .......... erm, may I post a question? Did they make other film last year?

I though I saw like at least 2 or 3 pieces of work with Rui En in it? She isn't nominated? AWWW go produce records dear. I suppose Guo Hui Wen should be praying she doesn't get that Best Supporting Actress, did she act in any role that is mentally upright? Even the one now running on my TV, she is still crazy. If she got it, WOW she might be the patron in all those crazy roles.

Really, if Jeanette Aw got that Best Actress, CONGRATS! Mediacorp should pack and hide in forests where Mas Selamat might be hiding now. Wait, did they planned it before hand? Because if I remember correctly they indeed is moving to a more foresty location in Bukit Batok or something.

Ridiculous, smashing big sums on a product, creating such a big hooha, still have such little confidence and go all out to have it madly awarded. LIES! FAKE! Good thing I have VV Drama.

I think I heard Guo Hui Wen screaming and crying again, isn't she tired with her eyes glaring all the time?

1 comment:

  1. got 黄金路!!i support 黄金路!!

    黄金路all the waaaaay!!!

    -stine with tay ping hui

    ReplyDelete