Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back Coughing

After previous post, I did have a better night because it rained!

And then I'm back coughing again, AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!

Well a few years back, Walt Disney planned to have Brother Bear as their last hand drawn animation and thus the followed animations are computer generated like Nemo, Incredibles, Cars, Meet the Robinsons and the most recent Bolt.

They are hand drawing one more this Christmas! Its the Frog Prince story.


It has been long since they last create a good Princess story. Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin was my favourite, but now I think twice now for Beauty and the Beast. (a horror night hard to forget, thanks to Mao)

And also notice this new princess isn't fair anymore, and seems like there was a controversy about this character at the beginning. Hmmm, its a musical again, I hope some one won't spoil my impressions again. Haha, waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment