Sunday, January 04, 2009

Temporary Crippled

Its the season to be jolly and especially with big meals after mega meals.

Pizza on Christmas Eve, steamboat on New Year Eve and homely potluck on New Year, not forgetting the snacks and gifts of chocolates.

Pink Jenga that brightens the mood.

Then come yesterday with the one and only workout gathering, we had badminton for 3 hours! Yay~~~ It has been a long time since I had such vigorous excersice, it has been shakey hands for last night dinner and games. And woke up with a whole body ache, feels like badminton is a good one as I feel my butt in pain too! Everything I did today makes me understand how people who are not able to control their movement feels, it sucks. Liyan hurt herself during the game, hope you will recover soon.

3 hours of workout should at least remove some tiny fats for those occassion right, but we had KFC for dinner. Gua gua gua.... I'm waiting for my feelings of my limps to come back and maybe go more swimming , CNY is going to be disastrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment