Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So many festivals all in a month, I'm so packed in life!

The muscle ache has gone, but I think I pulled my thigh, having problems with stairs and any action that uses thigh muscles, also cramps during some mornings. I'M FEELING SO DAMN OLD!!! I'm still 18........... even 10yrs from now.

I don't know what the hell does people love about Little Nyonya. I think that show is terribly infested with baddies and Jeanette Ou has lousy acting skills and whats the point in adding Felicia Chin's role, rubbish. AND THAT 5MIN EXTRA, I rather eat that crab. I was watching them dissecting the largest caught Colossal Squid on Discovery Channel, the Earth breaking event, but was to turn at the last 5 min for a Singapore breaking plate of crap. Was there even story? ITS JUST NARRATION!

We are living through the Zodiac life now. The beginning of the Rat year everyone was happy how the periodical recession didn't occur like the past 2 decades, but who knows, recession came when we are about through the Rat, sly Rat. Came looking harmless but you never know it will bite and pass diseases to you and plague your village. Now we have to slog like an Ox and hope to be the Tiger next.

My home is fully loaded with junks! We have thrown heaps of them today and my home is still in a mess! OMG, preparing for crack nails and peeling fingers. Still need a hair cut, how should I play my hair this time? Though I still like the Agent J / Jelly fish head but I think I prefer pinning my hair. Hmmm........................................ more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment