Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm still BZ

I don't know why this year I have the ability to judge and throw everything down the rubbish chute without worrying its future use and not a bit of heartache. Like the years b4 "I might use these notes later on." "I maybe able to DIY something from this." Those things were chucked this year.

And being so thorough, its hard not to learn new things, like Ecology:- Always sort of my favourite. I met the lizard eggs today. Darn. And I killed a twins if each egg hatch 1 kid, and another pair in the bin........ The good thing is, I'M IN GLOVES, damn heng. If you don't know, I'm more afraid of lizards then roaches, because roaches just die in a piece and even it is diminishing on the ground, they don't smell a bit. And....... I don't wish to elaborate.

Let me describe my meeting with them.

Clearing the living room drawers, which I guess they haven't been cleaned since we moved in. I saw 2 round balls stuck together, like Styrofoam / mothballs / some melted Chinese medicine, something like that. I took them up, but because I'm in gloves I lost grip, it falls, and cracks and became juicy. Right, at this point, I know something is not very right. I screamed, because I scrubbed tons of lizard shit everywhere of the cupboard. But because it is all in pieces nobody can verify for me. Continue, I found the similar pair in the next drawer, and my mum confirmed “是壁虎蛋啦。” I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGG!! SUCH DISGUSTING MATERIAL.

No pictures. Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment