Friday, December 05, 2008

I hate Kino

I want to complain! I just have to!!!!

梅梅 just sent a sms telling me that PageOne can't buy in 女人我最大 mag anymore! Because Kino is having sole selling right for it now!

#$%1 during this kind of period make people spend more money! 缺德鬼。梅梅 always help me get 10 - 20% discount (staff rates) for it ! And PageOne is selling at cheaper price though they take a little longer to reach, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT TIME?! SG fashion is always slow in reacting. I used to get it at less then $10 lor, kino always tag it $13 - $14.

I hope they don't get any profit and thus lugi and less arrogant.... >:O
I want cheap magzzzzzz!

3 comments:

  1. i buy for you if u wan.
    now kino got 20% sale for member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when does the sale ends? i want to check the mag contents first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 29 dec.. Take ur time to check~~ hehe

    ReplyDelete