Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

I wasn't a Christmas person till these few years, Christmas was just a holiday for me because its people everywhere espcially town. You might not able to come out of Orchard MRT during this season.

First, being so my phone, K asked for a column place today :D

Haha, so holiday feel.

Maybe I'm in festive mood so I used a lot of colours. Can you see the theme? Its Garden! All generated from the butterfly, the best icon on K. I'm a happy phone owner. Compare to the previous design, this looks happier.

This wasn't the final design, but I only got this.

Back to Christmas, whats the ideal way of spending this holiday? With the so comfy weather that was so close to snowing, bed is the best hide out, and a series of good shows with Christmas themed.

I was watching 康熙來了 a few days ago and the figurines of "Nightmare before Christmas" made me dig for it and rewatched it again. Tim Burton made the best creepy and fantasy movies then a search on him came up "Edward Scissorshands", its set on Christmas again, and Johnny Depp!!!! And animes to fill up all fantasy gap, I heard the Full Metal is making part 2? Or was it another story? Bleach is so darn slow and short.

I don't know I was so Nightmare b4 Christmas yesterday, I didn't plan to watch it and get ready for the day b4.

If I am able to stay in Disneyland for ever....

Enjoy your day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment