Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Allergic

Allergies are my best friends, and I keep knowing more of them. Long time friends includes dusts, floating fibres (animal hairs, soft toys, loose cottons), and many more. As if they are not friendly enough, I think I'm having allergies to ingredients in lipsticks.

Lets bring back time to like... I guess last year? I start having super dry skin and uncountable pimples popping daily, my lips goes dry like alligator skin. It cracks every time I smile or yawn, no lip balms help. Everything is now under controlled, but I noticed every time I use my Maybelline lipsticks my upper lip gets scaly. I think I have to freeze it now, I have no problem using glosses though.

Haiz.

Oh btw, I tried the sample sent by Pantene, it actually feels better then the ones I bought in Chinatown. But still, Clinicare is better and cheaper, Chinatown ones are selling at 7 bucks, Watsons sells 9bucks! Woooooosh, sg why like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment