Monday, July 14, 2008

Updates Updates

Updates on some vids I happen to link up while page skipping Youtube.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=VBJCkoc-ZSY
Sasha, she is like only 12? Starts her manicure and facial and thing, WOW, and she wants more surgical treatments to make her stay Barbie doll. 300 Euros a month, thats near 1000 SGD, the mum is, what to say, CRAZY.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=ecOg5VwW5Nc&feature=related
Danielle, or whatever her name spells, went indoor tanning since 10!! Didn't someone just die due to too much indoor tanning? Her mum gots the cancer toooooooo. Emma, cut down food in take just to hope that the weighing scale doesn't turn so much every morning! Even tried to influence her poor lil sis.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=L93DQck3Iao&feature=related
Emma II cuts down nearly half of herself in 7 mths! Luckily she got saved.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=RiuOucQyjoA&feature=related
Janet wants a boob job, at the age of 14, she is already..... BIGGER THEN MINE. Not only she wants a boob job, she wants it to look FAKE. Wow. Eh, I can't find the other parts cuz they are rated, and I'm lazy to sign up accounts.

Uhhhh, scary ppl. I can't live without food. Especially sinful ones.
Photobucket
Went to pass YM her loots and she suggest some desserts at Cine Basement. Normal normal, when it comes to sweets I love them, when I realise the sins, its too late.

After that I randomly suggest we visit the Dodo Club store. Just entering the shop I spotted the now in BB cream, picked it up and tested on my hand. Looks and feel SUPERB!!!! Being poor and still having my MAC foundation I left it there. But YM picked it up and pay for it! WOWOWOWOWOW, waits anxiously for her review. Its only $16, but I heard its not bad with Skin Food and other online brand.

Beauty girls, do pick some BB creams now! Forgets all the messy foundations, concealer, base, sunblock, moisturiser. A good BB does it all.

And a report on my Queen's health, the language input is back up, thanks to Charm. Still its not a healthy Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment