Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ah... Saded

Not that I didn't want to blog, but I just can't get my Queen to approve my weapon. It won't be good to stick all photos up like that because mine is not any professional photos, they will just look dead.

Anyway, something happen when I came back last Saturday. Mum happens to be at the lift lobby chatting with some neighbouring aunties. I went past and greeted "Auntie" and I thought my mum saw me and didn't call her, then I went to the letter box.

Neighbour, "Wa, ...................................." (didn't catch what they said")
Mum, "Who is that?"

Wa piang my mum cannot recognise me can!


Because her daughter simply went from the left one to the right one in 2 yrs.

Ah, I think I should cut down on my face painting lessons, haha. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm 自恋, I love 自拍, I'm a cam whore.

Oh, when going out with Charm and YM, we can't leave something out every meeting. That's sinful desserts!


Forgotten the name of the shop, its along City Link, we were on our way to Singapore Garden Festival. And I had Häagen Dazs the night before, diet always starts next week.

Sorry for turning your intestines out with my photos, but I can't do anything with the SGF photos, won't have any effects, might as well not blog about it. We heard some announcements that local singer Stephanie Sun is going to make appearance at the festival and I was so excited! I thought I can take some photos, but we hanged around for 2 more hours still no news of her, damn. I hate people lying to me.

1 comment:

  1. The shop name is "Marvelous Cream" from japan.

    ReplyDelete