Monday, July 07, 2008

Friendlist

I hereby announce an official remove of a friend on my friend list.

I have known her for years, 10 years plus and I have failed all means to understand her. Irregular yet frequent PMS, mood fluctuates daily and loves flirting with unknownssssssssss.


She is no other but my computer.

And I decided that, the first computer is created by a woman, or all computer are female.

Reason being:-

Guys figure them out effortlessly.
Woman superior are often hard to work with.
Frequent PMS.
Unpredictable mood.
Super calculative.
High maintenance.
Love useless and expensive add ons.
Flirts around endlessly, esp the useless ones, in this case any virus that comes.
And yada yada yada.

Well being so super calculative, to play it safe, she will be address as My Queen from today on in case she decides to fire me tomorrow, maybe I should share my accessories and things with it. Applying tonner and moisturiser on it? Or gear them up with sparkling crystals?

Its a guy thing, maybe I should find her a husband.

Still, friendship pts added to Mao and Charm for helping me revive my Queen back. Now, lots of installations to be done.

Ciao >:(

I think its time the IE dies.
Boo hoo i cant install MSN, thats it.
I can't type chinese

1 comment:

  1. guys figure out girls effortlessly u sure!?!?!?

    mao said he's depressed cuz he dropped his phone on some rocky floor...

    off to work matta ne!~~~

    - ban kai abarai renji's wife

    ReplyDelete