Friday, July 20, 2007

Why it keeps happening?

I dont understand why am I trying so hard to maintain my comp. I do frequent virus check, try not to save too much in it, closing it down properly, defragmentations, no hard games, no multiple chim programes running together, but still why it keeps having problems like that?!

Its a complete new comp less then a year, some duo core and things like that, and i had it formated 4 times! I just dont understand why these happens. Its working perfectly fine, and it will just have problems the nxt morning I switch it on.

I lost a hard drive again, a meant to be back up drive, its the 2nd or 3rd hard drive i lost. I suffer a major file lost since the last hard disk cock up with some pins broken all of a sudden. 1000 of photos, 20gb of files, gone with a pin and unable to recover, lost forever.

I just had it reformatted like 3 mths ago, it had probs with some comp checks, some corrupted system files and all. 3 days after the formation, tat back up disk just cant be detected no matter what we do. My bro keeps saying he will format again for me and do the checks, but after 2 mths, I even went and came back from Taiwan, its still waiting to be formatted. The disk has got noise coming out of it.

Just last week its reformatted the 3rd time, it didn success the first time, still gets corrupted .exe from no where and then a 4th time the next day. The hard disk was disconnected on the 3rd format, and not connectted till today. But it fails to work, suddenly.

Another batch of photos and files, 80gb this time i think. I cant help to think im and idoit. Why didn i disconnect it when it cant be detected. Why i didn learn these formatting stuff and installation. Why do i have to rely on my bro for these. I can only blame myself now, i know. What to do, a disk recovery cost up to thousands and not 100% successful.

And nobody cares, Im using the laptop now cause my sis is using my internet cables, nobody understand how much that drive means to me. I cant stop my tears from flowing im tearing, i hate myself , hate my ignorance, why did my effort in maintaining the comp always pays back nothing.

I have to learn those things now. I dont want my files to be lost again, I have to save money to recover my files.