Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wah lao!!!! Why like that one!!!

ITS FRIGGING ONLY ONE MORE WEEK FOR MY TP TEST!! AND I CANT FRIGGING BOOK MY INSTRUCTOR FOR MY REVISIONS!!! I have take up an old habit of clicking on the SSDC site repeatedly just to grab any thrown out time slots in a flash.

I hate the centre system. I finished my lessons at frigging FEBURARY ok! And I was hanged for 2 mths to wait for this frigging test and I have already forgot most of the skils, super shit, I'm dead.

And i have booked time for the lessons 2 mths ago, and at that time i cant choose the instructor. And now!!!! ITS FULLY BOOK AND I CANT CHOOSE!! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL. I guess since its NYP year end holidays, and those kids just rush and book lessons. EH, give me some space leh, I'm your senior in many ways leh, don't like that la. If you really very kind, pls throw out the slot at 8.55pm one ok, cuz other time i cant make it. And anyone of you have booked my instructor, pls throw it out ok. PLEASSSEEEEE.

Am I going to fail this time??? AM I??!! Am I?!?! I'm dead!! I'm dead!!!!!!!Shyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment