Thursday, April 27, 2006

26 April Recap

8.00 am, reached SSDC and proceed to toilet for some business.

8.10 am, came out from the toilet and proceed to waiting room. Nervous and fast beating heart rate.

8.25 am, came out and went for a warm up before the test.

9.00 am, warm up ended. "Oh you look very calm, and I think you can pass from what I see in your warm up. Good luck." I think I have great acting skills to cover my nervousness, in fact my heart was beating damn hard that I can feel myself moving to and fro with my heart beat.

9.10 am, allocation of tester and test route.

9.15 am, start engine and off to test. Heart still thumping like mad.

9.25 am, went to the first test item to slope.

9.27 am, successfully went up slope and stop perfectly at stop line.

9.27 40 secs, "You mount the kerb right. Never mind, go on."

Alright thats the end, but I still have to go on still. Only accumulated a total of 10 demerits. But maybe cause I have already failed so he tried to be lenient and deduct oni 10 pts. What ever it is, the next test is on freaking 20th July! Damn. Have to renew my pdl and more revisions. $^#%$@ 3 mths!!!!!

Who cares abt failing the first time, at least I'm better then these drivers.

5 comments:

  1. good morning qian gu zui ren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 am

    i'm a zui ren all because of you lor. every thing also say is my fault.

    -py-

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sup juz smsed me cannot wear tee n jeans. fuck work

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck everything and my own idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur work is over.. no celebration?

    ReplyDelete