Tuesday, April 11, 2006

KAYPO MORON

If you think you are too clever and nothing to , pls be a PI or wash the toilet. Make your info more believable. You Kaypo Tongue, you know my things which i dont even know. SO CLEVER! THAT SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY.

I came into the office and got asked, "I heard that you going off on 14th liao is it. Your interview confirm liao har?"

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! Just because I went off early 2 wks ago with my portfolio on hand and I am sure to get the job? ON a Good Friday some more. Clever sia. Its not the first time liao can. FUcking moron and idiots.

"I heard from ppl say you preparing to zao liao is it?" Can you imgaine I heard this when im just 2 mths more here?! I'm not even on close terms on them, I don't even tok a single surface thing to them and they know my "secret" plan sia.

Anyway, I am
preparing to leave so what? YOUR BUSINESS? IF YOU ARE THE BOOS I'M OK IF YOU ARE REALI WORRIED OF MY DISAPPEARANCE. WHO ARE YOU!

Stop peeking at my monitor and make stupid assumptions! Do you know the meaning of 断章取义? You are oni going to make me LAUGH AND MOCK and HATE YOU. You loser, and you gain nothing but a title of stupid. I lose nothing, and I'm still the Scorpion PY, SO?! FUCK off.

I roughly know who you are, and i know you are not going to read here, stupid. You ********y, kaypo queen! FUCKING IDIOT. And be proud that you are the second thing that make me curse like mad on my beautiful blog, with the first one being the one who WHICH stole my V200 at TPY. Don't ever test my scorpio temper, you are going to get sting one day.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 pm

    seems that u have become quite vulgar over the years. i still prefer u when you are proper and NOT vulgar. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur scorpion traits really scaring my angelic heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:31 pm

    indeed, so vulgar! just confronting the bugger is better than keeping it inside and venting it here. Solves your problems on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:13 pm

    eh.... can u all leave names down har??? dont know who u all are leh.......... ar????
    -py-

    ReplyDelete