Saturday, December 10, 2005

We WON'T!

We will not drift so fast when we haven meet up for 1 mth. We have meet one particular soul for months, compare to you, ITS NOTHING OK.

You promised to attend my wedding with dozens of dress you saw during our shopping trip. They might already be considered Ah Ma clothing then, but you have to wear them.

Any way, our fav shopping venue has changed, its not 'ours' anymore. Its filled with irritating crowds now. Haiz, thats sad. Just visited Marina Square yesterday night with poly mates, its all filled with humans, irritating. They opened alot of low class shops there and surround our e-Base and Dorothy Perkins. Its damn idiotic now. Lets pay our visit there some other times. Lets find another one maybe.

Btw, a short note. I know the rule of unlike attracts and like dispel. And it was showed to me when a fren drift a part like a tornado, now you see her, now you dont. Not that i dont like you to have a dear, but you just 4get abt us. Be grateful that Mao keeps reminding us of you. I might be jealous, yes, I think I am.

I hate some mates that got into date at the same period of time. This batch are the most mushy and irritating ones. Often saw in friendster testimonials and that send chills down my spine. I feel like vomiting.

Last, a veri short note to my veri dear fren, no sms, no calls, no msn chat, no email, no blog updates and absolutely nothing from you. The oni update is you friendster with all "those" testimonials. And you most probably wont be reading it here, I understand you are too busy.

I know, you MISS us.

1 comment: