Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

First Merry Christmas to everyone out there.

I slpt earli last night and due to forseen circumstances, i switched my mobile to silent. And in the morning i recieved a total of 6 smses, ranging from 12 to 1. Imagine i had to wake up 6 times a night, not forgetting the rain, 7 or 8 times. To top up that, my sis hp keep ringing with sms too, she cant hear, but i had to stand that....

And woke up at ard 9.30 to see a sms that Mao says meet up at 10! Holy shit! I washed up and got on the bus to realise i did not bring my ez link, double shit. I got down nxt stop and went home to get it. And to realised, 2 bitches are slping and not wanting to meet so earli, so triple shit.

Not wanting to go back home i meet Mao first. And then to Bishan for our brunch (planned to be steamboat, but... dont bother to bring it up) and met ps. We split up, and i went for KTV. WOooooo.

As usual kbox service sux. Sang frm 2 to 7 plus, cost abt 21 bucks. And back to home for dinner.

Summary, Christmas just aint for me. No going to town, and i dont count down. Its a mess today. Mao still owe me moeny. Haha. Sch holidays to end kids. Enjoy ur last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment