Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Online

Whew finally connected up. King didn't have a space to stay for the past few days and had been sadly tucked away in the living room or some dusty corner of my empty and freshly painted room.

Paint done, but thinking of doing murals, later on.....

Now to source for furniture, because the area which I used to junk was removed together with the table. Things are now miserably packed in the wardrobe.

Note to everyone, never do built in furniture! Unless is wardrobe, and DON'T save. Really, if not short of cash I would like to redo the wardrobe. Its is the worst build in wardrobe I ever seen, all because of money saving.

School starts next week, man, its only been 2 weeks since the 3rd paper. Tired and work sucks. Yet I'm stuck there.


Where do you see yourself in 5 years down the road?





Eh...

Bye bedtime.

1 comment: