Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Success Prep Talk

It is just fair that no body is keeping their blanket warm on 7th May! AMK GRC or Sengkang West SMC, have to wake up and do some good for the country!

Kind of sympathize Ooi Boon Ewe, not that I am ever to vote for him, but having a 70yo man got flew plane by unknown assentor(s) in front of all local media, it is just sad. My mum said he actually came knocking on the door few days ago hoping to find someone who is willing do it, sad for him, he don't speak good Chinese nor Dialects, and my mum is never a politic enthusiast.

Moreover, I'm having lesson on 7th May from 10 to 5, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO RACE ANYWHERE!

Getting all stress up now, left school and away from examinations for I think more then a decade now, this coming June is just FRESH. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲 totally!

Remembers in one of the first lessons, my lecturer share with us what a taxi driver told her.

Success is important. If you are able to nail it down
You'll get 3 dollars and 2 cents.

But if you fail

You get none.


Fret not, after more then one,
You'll get a dollar back!

If you compare top professions,

You are 1¢ richer then doctor and 2¢ more then lawyer!
So failures are still richer?!


You are not the best yet.
It's hard to beat a businessman! These suckers are getting $3!




****************Self-reflection****************

So I guess getting

is a good sign? Because being


gets you nowhere!



At least somewhere?


*******************************

Alright, getting all sad and unhappy for matters is bad, yea?

I too owe you an apology for hanging up that time.

Hope we are getting all :D next time?

After 15th June.


Learning to appreciate things more

EVERYDAY.





ps: have yet to install both Photoshop and tablet, can't really be bother too. So quality is like..., ewww. No idea when will be able to get back scribbling. Soon I hope, very hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment