Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who says Fashion Equals Money?

Having "dog-poo-luck" for going out yesterday instead of today, nice rain finally! But not cooling enough still.

You might have seen this in the papers recently, a handsome Chinese vagrant.


I think he looks like 彭于宴!

Social problems aside, his outfit is being compared to big fashion label's Fall/Winter collection. Netizens learnt "Fashion does not equals money" you can do it if you know the right way to pair.

So true, so me! He looks ugly in other pics btw, very bo gey.

About that sale which went past last week, check the tabs I removed from my loot.


some did not come with a tag

So I bought a total of


pieces

For 2 digits! Could have gotten more, but am not so aggressive like the others. XD

While browsing Facebook today, I saw a video posted by my cousin about a new show naming "Titanic II: Jack is back" or something. Damn hilarious! I wonder if it is truly a new movie or spoof done by netizens. It is about some sector went down sea to search for the blue heart (i forgot the name, not a fan) and found Jack's corpse frozen in ice cube.

And you guessed it, he came alive! And starts roaming around New York looking for Rose. It is very siao la! I tried very hard to see if it is cut from other movies DiCaprio acted, but hell I only saw a few seconds that looks like Romeo and Juliet! Or maybe I didn't watch enough of his movies. Will you watch it?! VERY CRAZY!

I think I duckling sprained by ankle last Tuesday, and it has been going on and off. 10 years away from sports, and sprained it while walking along Orchard, suay! I don't know what to do now or need to visit which doctor, sianz max. Need to monitor another few more days, hope it will just recover itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment