Wednesday, March 17, 2010

没机会宅在家的 还是宅女吗?

DIY session, postponed a 2nd time. 梅 is going to hang pig's head at my door for hogging her tools. Lots to do, brooch, HP and PMP. I'm an addict!

Why can't I just have no errand to run for a supposedly homie day?

Made me missed the postman. Think have no time but collect only next week. Post office does not have the best operating time.

Tomb sweeping this weekend, both day! Gonna die.

When local dry spells are slowing "ending", my eyes start their own. Their discharge is so horrible every morning that I have some trouble opening my eyes! Itchy too! Contacts keep sliding everywhere but my iris, damn frustrating. Had to wear spects in Orchard yesterday.

Have to go contact less these few days, until I have 水汪汪眼睛 back. *Gulps down big mug of black liquid, pray I lao sai tomorrow and have my system recover*

宅女电影语录:
“你们为什么找我加入?”
“因为五根手指合起来,才是一个拳头。” 
陈汉典还是搞笑比较可爱。

No comments:

Post a Comment