Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HATE POST!

Some cuckoo robbed my bike!
I'M DAMN PISSED NOW!

1 week before CNY, the town council banned us from parking things on corridor and go around pasting silly stickers on our things. We are forced to move the bike to the void deck parking slots which is not enough for the whole block.

JUST 1 PLUS MONTH AND IT IS NOW GONE. FUCKERS.

May you meet accident on the bike, serious. (Don't tell me I'm vulgar, I just want to curse)

Some history of the bike:
We didn't bought it, yes. My uncle found it laying beside some road, and the front wheel was all dented and the handle curved. Obviously the previous owner meet some accident and maybe was sent on to the ambulance without his bike, poorthing, you must have already recovered I hope, because that was like 6, 7 years ago.

We repaired it and loved it, but it was once childishly robbed of "its bell and seat adjustment screw". It was still living with us, all the while in our stairway, and no problem at all!

Damn TC, I don't care you did this for the good of all residents. Damn the criminals. You should get haunted by spirits of bike riders, meet accidents anywhere you go. If both parties are in cahoot, pls knock your damn heads together and smash them up.

A girl luckily survived falling 4 storeies due to rusted railings, job done by their TC, because they didn't check their rails frequently enough. And why? Because they are busy pasting no parking stickers on bike the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment