Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Andy Lau is getting Married!

This deserves a grand round of applause! It is on Yahoo! news. After 20 0dd years of hiding and digging and exploring, Andy Lau is set to marry his long time "rumoured" girl friend, its now confirmed, no more rumours. WOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAA.

No wonder he asked his fans during his last round of concerts, “当偶像很辛苦,不可以结婚。我可以结婚吗?” Charm told me that, they had to say he can, its his show. Haha, but whatever, the ever so handsome Andy is now tied. Die people, break that imaginary wedding bonds you had with him, dream over.

Did I mentioned that Fahrenheit is coming on 29th? I will be at IMM alone. Saded. I'm so deeply attracted after watching ToGetHer. Even more that my sis went for 罗志祥's autograph weeks ago, I HAVE to go for 东东,no, I have no album, I just want photos. 想见我?等我幽会结束了再说。

And.....
不知道是我人缘太好,还是太差。
请想念我的,想骂我的,不要太尽力。
I was sneezing like crazy for 1 hour on bed last night that I almost woke my sister up.
鼻子都要喷掉了,更苦的就是要喷又喷不出。

清明时节雨纷纷,
我的鼻子惨兮兮。
见问纸巾哪里有,
家人笑指空盒子。

2 comments:

  1. think u watching your 大东now..

    i still think andy lau's gay.

    and ur last poem made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have the same gay thinking as my friend.

    she said the exact words.

    ReplyDelete