Monday, November 10, 2008

System rearrange

沒有 K 的日子 不知道第几天 雨

Don't know what am I doing, keep creating silly and messy mistakes.

Seems like senile is my fashion trend. Older and slower..........
I'm hitting 23!!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!!!

Recently did an overall arrangement in my room and WOW everything looks so tidy and spacious, except that I can't rearrange my furniture. Threw quite a lot of things away especially soft toys and bears, because they are building dusts and increasing my decaying skin. Sorry friends that I can't keep them anymore.

Japanese stores have so many ideas for keeping things tidy, so much better and affordable then IKEA. Loving Daiso currently.

Our Watsons and Guardian is suddenly became open minded. After seeing MJ, they brought in B&C lipglosses and ranges of BB creams, awwww but all at a higher price, feels so buay song. Though saw B&C at some other local store b4, but just can't bring myself to buy it because it is really tooooooo ex then the one we bought for Charm when I went TW last year. After trying the samples from Fr3b.com, I think the BRTC BB creams are really good.

Haiz, w/o K I'm so lost in everything I'm doing, must be withdrawing syndrome for not able to camwhore. I need portable blings to light up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment