Monday, November 17, 2008

普天同庆的大日子

没有K的日子

已经过去了!Everybody K is back!


K is not yet glammed, because I need to find some ah bengs or uncles to place its film before blinging.

I have to collect it right yesterday, ohh, it feels so great to be able to sms properly and not afraid of having low batt just after one call. And I hope this drama stops RIGHT HERE, cousin Jaslin went to repair hers continuously for 3 times! And yesterday while setting it back IT HANGED! But recovered within 30 seconds. If I have to go back once more, I don't know what am I going to do.

Anyway,


Yes! I was there! @ IMM

To put my camera into good use, after all this is the main reason why it is bought, but only a different target.


1,2,3.... and... 3??? 3?!?!?


?!?!?!

大东 isn't present! Wa piang, very sad can! He broke his leg during the HK concert and is on recovery, haiz.


They had birthday celebration for the 2, if 大东 is present, I'm gonna celebrate with him! The media ppl very irritating la, keep blocking the front lor, we left right after this because there is nothing I'm lemming already.

Cooled down a little when I entered Daiso, so much more stuff to choose from and much more spacious. Oh, they opening another one in Sembawang Shopping center, kinda out of the way anyway.

More camwhoring from now! WAHAHA

ps: I got so many heartless ppl ard me, Stine replied 2 Wahahaha, and my sis says "How come he so anti-social"....... Hmm, if they have another go during Dec, I might go too. I HAVE to see Da Dong la.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:00 pm

    hahaha, i went back 3 times, cos i kept dropping it, -.-
    and it hang lor, cant onn.
    but this kind, hang one, is after 1/2 days return alr.
    just that the other time mine was abit uhm, severe, almost exploded, so it took longer, -.-

    congrats anyway, HAHAHA, ;D

    -jaslinnn, ;D

    ReplyDelete