Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New Fringe

I had a new cut on my fringe, and i think im dead.... going to home bound for the nxt few wks.
-_-...

I went to try out the straight fringe look, looks ok when cutting. Looks fine when finish. But it turns disaster when i reach home! My fringe curve up more then usual and it becomes too short! And i forgot i always use my fringe to cover my big small eye prob, and now the size of my eyes is too obvious. Then the rest of my hair moves slightly backwards and now my face looks BIG!

Overall, it spells only disaster. I cant get my lids to work with the tapes to fake big eyes. I need super gluey wax, clay, foam, gel to either glue my fringe up or glue the side hair closer to my face. And someone commented, "Looks like xiaxue."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think straight fringe dont go well with dark black hair, looks too distinctive, looks like Jap and China Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment