Thursday, March 22, 2007

Comments Comments Comments

For ppl who watched the 仁心慈爱 donation.



I saw this clip on Stiney's blog months ago and kind of enjoy it, so when I saw the ad on TV i thought "Yeah, let's see how are you going to perform or copy this."

And not to my disappointment, its as bad as i expected. I think they used abt 75% of the same moves as the clip. And the song they used aren't as good as this and obviously no creativity. They could at least spice this up by making it a faster pace, or more comical, or do the backflip that Yanzi did on her 奔 MV.

Haha, joking, you can't expect 陈莉萍 to do that.

But anyway, I'm not those danger stunts supporter, but if its exciting, I don't mind. I agree that they are not from circus and can't expect them to do more. But they are artise, entertainer I think 卖笑 is part of their job scope, at least in performances like this.

Who will enjoy a show or performance with performers sulking and 用尽吃奶之力 to squeeze their brows to the centre of their face to show you that "Its Difficult! I might break my head this time" for the whole 3 and 1/2 hr show.

Will the Phantom in The Phantom of the opera do it when he can't reach his super high notes? Will you see Geishas do this when they trying to perform infront of their customers? Or even Steve Irwin, he put his life up fighting with his reptiles friends, he smile happily infront of any cameras, thats why we like his shows. Even during school performance, you have to smile even if you are just a tree in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Smile :)
A big one :D
Thailand ah gua shows are good, cuz Thailand is a Land of Smile.

Don't have to cut your head, it will reach its brim one day when u cut too much. But fun and laughter will never reach its brim, this dont apply to Jack Neo and gang acting as women though.
____________________________________________________________

Anyway, Taiwan trip might be brought forward. Hmmmmm rush rush. I haven cut down weight. I hope I can find larger size clothes there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:46 am

    dun get the cut head part...
    -stine

    ReplyDelete