Friday, November 03, 2006

Hate this wk

Its bad.. from the start.

Monday
Third week on probation, decided not to join the co., the work is going to be chaotic lots of OTs, alt Sats to 1. But colleagues started to treat me nicer n nicer, makes me feel bad abt that. Boss is 85% not in office... and i still dont know how to tell. Though i haven had the chance to feel the chaoticness and OTs, cuz im webbing for the time being, but observing the others.... I FEEL SCARED ABT THE FREQUENCY OF THEIR OT. Abt 95 % of the whole wk!

Tuesday
Stine cant online.
Charm is busy, she will be dispatch to Vivo frm thurs onwards, no more chats....

Wednesday
No Stine. Busy Charm.
And Jordan isn coming any more. No more Jordan at home :'(
Start to get "Mac-ly" I keep pressing alt n ctrl opposite.
I wonder why ppl ever like Macs, damn irritating and screws up my thinking.

Thursday
No Charm, little Stine.
Finally solved some actionscripting.
Still getting mixed up with Mac n PC.

Friday
What else could happen? I have to tell Boss already.......

Saturday
Its my shift...... what else am i going to do then scripting myself till 1 pm?
I hate to work on Sats, thats y i quitted the prev job.

Sunday
I hope to have a relaxing one and finish up drama that i borrowed from YM.

What would I be?!
Will I get respond from Nparks??????????????????

1 comment:

  1. PY!! i like ur this entry very much.. very gan dong.. cuz u base ur ratings on whether got stine or not wahhaha

    ReplyDelete