Monday, November 13, 2006

13TH November

Paiseh its a late update. I had a great day and had lots of fun!! Thanks frens! 1000 pts awarded to the friendship bank!

Had lunch at Plaza Sing pizza hut.

With PS


And Stine

Had a great time at the Minds Cafe, free flow of drinks and we played from 2 plus to 6 for only freaking $5!


PS First timer cum Animator. Stine Big Gamer. PY BIG WINNER!!!

PS is also a gambler queen, she knows how many marbles in the igloos by shaking only 0.O.
Stine doesn't seem to have good link with us when we are playing Squint.

Had dinner and they tried to drag me home. I had the least idea of the upcoming events.

TATA!! They appeared again at my hse!


With a CAKE!


AND LIYAN AND YANHAO! (made them waited long due to my slow respond in suspecting anything)


SUZHEN! (she toured compass pt few roundssss Alone till PS went to rescue her)


AND MAO! (abandon his dear and came to celebrate)

Wow! Great planning sia. Great job. Stiney, you can be a surprise planner nxt time. U never fail once.

And we tried to re-take a photo of yet another surprise they planned yrs ago. I lost the photo of that time though.

But mao..... i guess its time u brush up shooting skills........ You know, grp fotos shld be taken landscape and not potrait...

I guess age is catching up, cuz i did not suspect anything at all the whole day. See i trust u all so much.

I love the prezzies too. =) thanks for all the effort and I love you all so much!!!

Scholars gunbatte in ur exams!
Workers work harder and climb ladders!
I will look for job asap ok, alot of u seems to be worried about my job. I will gunbatte also neh!

Jasmine, take good care of youself k.. there are still a lot of love ones around you.
Jiayou!

Changpin, Happy birthday!

1 comment: