Friday, February 24, 2006

WHY you dont listen to me anymore?

Y? Haven been on veri good terms with my comp recentli. All started with those stupid stuff of connections and hanging of hard disk. On tues after my bro added an xtra ram to my comp, my grahpic card would not start to run, but when tried out on the other comp, its running perfectli well, and TADA its the motherboard prob. Which means we will have to change lots of other cards and chips inorder to fit in to the new mother, and its money.

But it was solve on the next day where bro got one same motherboard from frens and prob solve. And started reformatting the hard disk and all. And TADA again, one of the backup hard disk i save my files fail to run with the new mother. But works fine with the other comp also. He also say there are burning smell coming from the comp. But then after a while its fine, so i start to install the programs and all, while he say he will think of a way for that backup disk.

The nxt day, TA TA TA DA!!!! He says he found out a pin was broken from that backup disk, it might fail to work anymore, means.........GOSH, all my photos are inside there! His animes!! My backup files! my sis's, cousin's files are inside!!!! WTH, he say he will try to ask ard to retrieve the things out.

Then come last night while trying to add in accounts to prevent my cousins to install unwanted things inside. It just keep promting me to create an admin account when im already logged in as admin status. No way out but to create another admin account, but when I logged the first account out, it was being deleted! SHIT MAN ALL MY FILES ARE GONE!!!! Thanks to igh technology, they are recovered again. I foresee i will die of heart attack one day while im sitting infrontof my comp.

And i had been craving for sweet thing for my mouth these few days. Its sumthing not veri good. Sweet stuff helps lighten up spirit and mood, thus, craving for them means I'm having a low spirit and bloody hell bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment